Organize a fundraising event!
Evening fundraisers are a great way of engaging the business community to raise funds.
In fall, Scleroderma Quebec, in collaboration with its partners, will be hosting two evening fundraisers. Also, several activities such as thematic dinners as well as two golf tournaments are organized by generous collaborators with all proceeds going towards our organization.
Scleroderma Quebec’s initiatives are varied, but all share a common goal: raise funds to support research and provide services to scleroderma patients throughout Quebec.
Create your own special event
Organize an activity
And give the proceeds to Scleroderma Quebec
You wish to contribute to Scleroderma Quebec’s mission by organizing a fundraising event? We invite you to submit your project by contacting us by phone at 514-990-6789 or by email at email@example.com. A member of our team will provide you with all the information needed.
We know all the time and effort required in planning a fundraising activity. However, thanks to you and your dedicated work, our organization is in a position to act for scleroderma patients and their families.
This section is aimed at providing you with tips on how to organize a fundraiser for Scleroderma Quebec. Over the past year, citizens, business people and various associations have put their dynamism to the service of our organization. Let your imagination run wild or choose from our directory:
- For athletes: a walk, a golf or bowling tournament, a friendly hockey game.
- For fun: a show or a benefit concert, a dinner dance, a brunch, a play.
- Tasteful event: a thematic dinner, a brunch, a cocktail reception, a wine and cheese tasting, a lobster supper.
You own a business?
Here are just a few ways to help the organization:
- Organize a fundraising activity;
- Donate a percentage of the proceeds from the sales of a promotional star product;
- Make a corporate donation;
- Sponsor a Scleroderma Quebec event.
Thank you! On behalf of scleroderma patients and their families who will receive services, support and comfort through your generosity.