We are always in need of volunteers
Scleroderma Quebec is fortunate to rely on the dedication of many volunteers. According to their preferences, competence and interests, our volunteers contribute actively in many sectors of activity. Volunteer’s involvement is essential to the success of our mission.
Since our self-help/peer support, outreach/awareness-raising, information and fundraising initiatives take place throughout the year, we are able to offer volunteers both short and long term opportunities.
We encourage you to become a volunteer with Scleroderma Quebec thus contributing to enriching the lives of people with scleroderma and their families.
From region to region, many volunteer opportunities are available throughout the year to meet a variety of needs and interests. Here are a few examples:
- Help out in awareness initiatives;
- Get involved in a self-help group in your area;
- Write columns and feature stories for our newsletter;
- Translate documents;
- Set up information booths during conferences and special events;
- Assist in organizing benefit activities and fundraising drives.
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
You want to know more? We will work with you to find an activity in your area that matches your interest and time availability. Contact us by phone at 514-990-6789 or by email at email@example.com.